How a Packaged System Works
- Package units are unique, all-in-one systems that supply both cooling and heating equipment in one "package." These units sit on the ground or rooftop outside of your home or business.
- Package units come in three forms:
- o Packaged heat pumps offer heating and cooling using heat pump technology.
- o Packaged air conditioners cool your home and can heat it as well, using electrical strip heat.
- o Packaged gas-electric units offer all-in-one air conditioning and natural gas-powered furnace performance.
- Space efficiency - Unlike split-system units, all components of a complete heating and cooling system are contained in one location, making package units ideal for situations in which indoor space is at a premium.
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling performance - All Air Master package units offer 13 SEER or higher cooling performance. Our package gas/electric units offer 80% AFUE heating performance, as well.
You may also be interested in:
- How a Central AC Works
- How a Heat Pump Works
- How a Central Heating System Works
- How a Packaged System Works